An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced relief Housekeeper/Security Officer to join our Dual Services team at St Catherine’s Walk.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- To carry out general housekeeping duties
- To operate cleaning machines.
- To Assist the Centre Management in complying with security related disciplines and procedures.
- To assist Retailers with the detention of Shoplifters
- To act with professionalism and a can-do attitude at all times
- To follow set procedures in the event of any incident/emergency occurring
- To provide an immediate response to any incident occurring
- To follow any such reasonable instruction as issued by Senior line management
- To provide a visible deterrent, reassuring the public.
- To provide an efficient, helpful, and smart image at all times.
- Officers may be required to carry out duties not listed above.
- Must be reliable and Able to work shifts to include Nights and weekends, often at short notice.
- Experience in a Security/Housekeeping role.
- Awareness of COSHH.
- Have a valid SIA ‘D/S’ licence and CCTV licence.
- Smart appearance.
- Flexible and willing to learn procedures.
- Experience in a customer service ideally within the retail sector.
- A highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work well within our team as well as to work unsupervised.
- High expectation of customer service delivery.
- The ability to handle conflict situations in a professional manner.
- IT Literate.
- Salary: £9.00 per hour (enhanced rate on public holidays)
- Contracted hours: Relief Cover
- Shift Pattern: As and when required.
CV’s to FMManager@stcatherineswalk.com
For further information contact the Dual Services Manager Dai Davies 07824045832
Posted on: Thursday 17 September 2020