An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced relief Housekeeper/CCTV Operator to join our Dual Services team at St Catherine’s Walk.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- To carry out general housekeeping duties
- To operate cleaning machines.
- To act with professionalism and a can-do attitude at all times
- To assist colleagues and follow set procedures in the event of any incident/emergency occurring
- To follow any such reasonable instruction as issued by Senior line management
- To provide an efficient, helpful and smart image at all times.
- May be required to carry out duties not listed above.
- Must have full driving licence
- Experience in a Housekeeping role
- Awareness of COSHH
- Have a valid CCTV licence (Preferred) or willing to undergo training
- Smart appearance
- Flexible and willing to learn procedures.
- A highly motivated individual with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well within our team as well as to work unsupervised
- High expectation of customer service delivery
- Ability to work shifts to include nights(occasional) and weekend
- IT Literate
- Contracted hours: Relief Cover
- Shift Pattern: As and when required.
Job Type: Part-time Salary: £9.00 /hour (enhanced rate on Public Holidays)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- CCTV (Preferred)
To apply, please send your CV to FMManager@Stcatherineswalk.com
Posted on: Tuesday 13 October 2020