This role is to provide full time support services to our contract located in Carmarthen. Covering days, nights and weekends on a rolling shift pattern. Relief cover, guaranteed 24 hours a month.
Main Responsibilities -
- Patrolling the centre and its surrounds, deterring criminal activity and apprehending shoplifters
- Liaising with the Store Managers and local authorities, providing exemplary standard of security
- Professional and can do attitiude, following set procedures in the event of any incident/emergency occurring
- Provide immediate response to major/minor incidents, following instruction from SLM and using correct radio voice procedure
Essential Criteria -
- Valid SIA licence (both CCTV and Door Supervision required)
- Strong communication skills and smart appearance
- Ability to handle conflict situations in a professional manner
- Own transport and 1 Year experience in the security industry
Experience in a Retail Security Role and a First Aid qualification is an advantage but not essential. Applicants must be able to provide a full 5 year checkable work / back to school history.
To apply, please email: FMManager@stcatherineswalk.com
Closing Date 8/8/17
Date for interviews 9/8/17
If you have not been contacted within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful.